Thursday, January 8, 2015

Hey guys. Sorry for this super duper late post! I dont have alot of time, so I going to do part 1 of this subject today and part 2 tommorrow. Like I said yesterday, I'm going to be doing a post about Giant Plushies! Today's part one is all about Giant Plushies found in the diamond shop! Each one of these spectacular plushies can be found in the Diamond Shop for only 1 diamond! You can quickly earn that one diamond by typing in the code "twelve" the next time you log on to animal jam. Almost all of these plushies are member's, but one is non member. The non member one is the Giant Kangaroo Plushie. Here is a pic of all the Giant Plushies sold in the Diamond Shop!

They are all Color Changable and are based on some animals that are sold in the Diamond Shop. The Lion one was actually a monthly member gift a while ago, I'll post on that later. Anyway, these items are very cool and cheap! I really love these items! Oh, and the Crocodile Claw is availible in the Diamond Shop for 3 gems and the Panda Claw has left. Cya jammers!

No comments:

Post a Comment